4. 2D Design¶
This week I worked on defining my final project idea and started to getting used to the documentation process.
- Vector vs pixle
- 10 things to know for beginners (Adobe Illustrator)
Vector vs Pixle¶
Vector - resolution independent Pixle - photoshop
- Print - colour seperated (flyer)
- Web - web work (screen size)
- Devices - application for your iPad or Android tablet or smartphone
- Video and film - logo that you are going to animate in adobe after effects or put it in adobe premiere
zoom+alt is to minimize
Windows: press & hold ctrl + Press 0 is to zoom to fit canvas to worspace Mac : press & hold cmd + Press 0 is to zoom to fit canvas to worspace
Move around composition area: Press & hold space bar + click & drag
4. Selection tool¶
Selection tool is to shift the object and rotate.
Direct selection tool - press shift to keep the object propotional while reshaping.
Hold down alt key with selection tool and drag.
7. Select Multiple Objects¶
Select by the selection tool hold shift to select multiple object
window- align panel
File- export - jpeg, photoshop file,etc